Read by Brooks himself, this timeless book is an exploration of the path of creative photography.
This is the download version of Letting Go of the Camera Audiobook. After you have completed your purchase, you will be provided with a link to download a ZIP file to your computer. This ZIP file contains the audio file for Letting Go of the Camera Audiobook.
Also available for download to Full Access LensWork Online Members.
Photography is, or can be, a way of life. Beyond cameras and equipment, beyond film and chemistry, beyond pixels and technology lie the mysteries of the creative life shared by those who strive to communicate and express themselves clearly. This book is an exploration of the path of creative photography.
- A Change of Venue
- Ambition, Age & Art
- Beyond What It Is
- Creativity and Confusion
- How to Make a Workshop Work
- Image & Idea
- Lessons from Joni Mitchell
- Letting Go of the Camera
- One Hundred Prints Project
- Project Work versus Greatest Hits
- The Importance of Partnering
- The Importance of Structure
- The Matter with Subject Matter
- Twenty Years to Break the Rules
- What is Your Natural Vision
- What It Means To Be An Artist
- When It Becomes a Project
- Windows and Artifacts